- You Are Here:
- Feature Links
- Tourism Partners
Partner with us
The Muscatine Convention & Visitors Bureau is the official Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for Muscatine County.
What does that mean?
The MCVB is the umbrella organization that sells to and services all types of travelers and planners. We are the promotional/marketing body for the area that assists in increasing the area’s income and employment, and enhances the quality of life for its residents.
We are dedicated to bringing tourism and visitors to this region by highlighting all the great things Muscatine County has to offer. And with a wide variety of visitor-types, each one seeks a unique experience that fits their needs.
As a non-membership organization, we refer to our attractions, event organizers, lodging facilities, restaurants and all other businesses that contribute to the Muscatine County brand as our Tourism Partners.
If you’ve found this page, there’s a good chance that’s you. So let’s figure out where your business, event, group or organization fits in. By becoming involved with the MCVB, you’ll gain ambassadors for your brand who are committed to becoming knowledgeable about you and sharing your information.
Here's just a sampling of the FREE key marketing tools and benefits we offer:
- Listing in annual Visitors Guide and Dining and Lodging Guide
- Listing on VisitMuscatine.com
- VisitMuscatine.com Calendar submissions (events listed on the VisitMuscatine.com website are also listed on What's Up Muscatine)
- Comprehensive Annual Events calendar
- E-Newsletter and Lodging Specials emails
- Brochure distribution at MCVB office
- Mini grants
- Planning & Promotion Support
- Educational and networking opportunities (such as the Free Advertising Opportunities page, born out of a workshop we held)
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- Enhancing the quality of life and participating in the positive economic development of Muscatine County
Explore more about some of these opportunities through the tools at the left.
Want to find out more about becoming involved with the MCVB? Contact us at 563-272-2534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other partner resources:
- Click here to view MCVB's goals and metrics for the 2016/17 fiscal year.
- Click here to view the PowerPoint presentation from the 3/23/16 Hospitality Meeting.
- Click here to view the PowerPoint presentation from the 6/15/16 Hospitality Meeting.